Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ONE YEAR OLD!

I am in total shock that it has been a year since our lives were changed forever because of our baby girl Mia! It seems like just yesterday I got a phone call from the agency saying we had been picked for a baby already born and needed to be at the hospital in 2 hours!!! Wild Times.... 

She is the most amazing sweet little girl. She is getting quite the attitude and turning into such a goofball. She is in LOVE with her Daddy. She has him wrapped around her cute little finger, and I am sure there will be trouble with her in our future. She is so beautiful inside and out. She loves her big brother and he loves her. I am so beyond thankful that God chose us to be this precious little girl's parents, and so thankful to her birth mom for choosing life, and choosing us to take care of her precious girl. SO blessed with our kids! 



If you or anyone you know has questions about adoption or would like to ask questions, I am always open to share! E-mail me at michelledean24@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Mia!! She is so beautiful - and that cake looks so good! Time sure does fly... my baby will be 6 months tomorrow, I cant believe it!

    ReplyDelete