Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Furniture Re-Do

A few months ago my husband and I set out to find a buffet table that would fit in our dining room. We searched high and low for about a month and finally found one. It seemed like craige's list hardly ever had any, but  now that I don't need one, I see about 4 new buffet tables a day! That is always how it goes. Here is our before and after.
The before

With some sanding

Stained! We cut out the center and added glass for a while... Thomas broke that and we decided it wasn't safe so now I have a pretty fabric in that spot

My fantastic husband also attached these to our cupboards! I bought these when we first got married and have been saving them for our dream house... I figured no time like the present so they are in our house now!

No comments:

Post a Comment