Thursday, January 27, 2011

Simple Shirt Decorating

I ALWAYS hit the old navy clearance when the clearance goes half off. I know I will be able to find some plain tees that I will be able to do something with. So I had this gray shirt from old navy and it has been sitting here waiting for me to figure out something to do with it. I had some leftover striped shirt from a project I did earlier, so I decided just to add a little embellishment.
First I just cut out this flowerish shape and put it on the shirt.

Then I added some little no sew flowers and it is complete! Just a little something to make the shirt more exciting!

6 comments:

  1. I love all the cute ideas you do with shirts! I've tried your ruffle shirt, and i think I am going to need to try this one too. ;)

    Bry @ http://reeniejaecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Just what it needed! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I would love if you would link your shirt ideas to my link party ! http://takens-tidbits.blogspot.com/2011/01/party-in-usa.html
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! You're a master of simple but stunning embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE the old navy clearance sale. way to jazz it up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the idea...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete