I love this easy simple flower that I first saw on Tatertots and Jello. I did mine a little different, but the same idea. This is also the flower I used on my Sweater Bag. Here is how to make the flower!
1. First, you need to cut a square of felt, or whatever kind of fabric you are going to use. I used felt because it is thicker and easier to use with hot glue. Then once you have your square, fold it in half and cut out a "B" shape.
2. When you open it up it should look something like this.
3. Next, fold it in half again and put a little dot of glue in th center of the flower. It will look like this.
4. Next, fold it in half again and place another dot of glue in the center.
5. This is five flowers placed together. I pushed them all together and then also placed one flower in the direct center of the other four.
You could use as many flowers as you want, but I have found that five usually make a nice little bouqet.
I also made a little headband. Since the band is so skinny, I cut out a circle of felt that I attached the flowers to first, then I glued the circle onto the headband. I am also going to try this with some shirts!