A few moths ago I was at Kohl's shopping around, and I saw this pillow:
I think it was $15-$20, so I thought I could re create it for sure! Here is what I did.
I covered one of my old gross pillows with this rose fabric. I thought it was really pretty, and it was on sale!
Then I started with my first layer of petals. I spaced them out because I knew as I added more petals, the holes would get filled. I used my trusty hot glue gun to attach the petals, but you could sew if you wanted.
Then I added two more rows of petals, I made them a little smaller each time. To fill the empty spot in the middle I added three of my no sew flowers.
The final product! It doesn't look exactly like the one at kohls, but I like it!
This is how it is going to sit in our room. There are so many possibilites with colors you could do with this pillow! Enjoy!