Thursday, December 2, 2010

FEATURES

Thank you SO much to everybody who linked up on my link party! It is still open, so if you have more things you want to link up, go for it! Here are some of my favorites so far!


DSCN4537First are these ADORABLE snow man ornaments from What I Live for. I am going to try this just as soon as I scrounge up some bottle caps!

Next is this cute Snowman ornament from Danielle is Nesting. She gives a great tutorial that makes this look so easy! Another ornament I am going to try!

And Last are these DELICIOUS LOOKING Oreo Surprise cupcakes at Inside BruCrew Life. I am still on my cupcake kick so these are on the list!

Grab a Feature Button, and THANK YOU for linking up!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my snowmen ornaments :) It made my day!

    ReplyDelete