Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our New Addition!

Well. Needless to say the last week has been CRAZY, but WONDERFUL. Last Wednesday I got a shocking phone call... A birth mom had picked us, a baby was waiting for us! She was born Tuesday, May 17th... on my mom's birthday. Totally a God thing. We had 2 hours to get to the hospital to meet our little girl and her birth family. What a crazy trip this has been. Here is our little sweet heart.

Amelia Raymona Dean (Mia)
 Meeting our sweet girl for the first time.
 Proud big brother giving kisses!
So SOON, there will be many new crafts for girls! Headbands, clothes, I am already starting to go crazy with accessorizing. Our family feels complete. God is GOOD.

17 comments:

  1. That is very exciting! Congrats! I know what it's like to wait for "the call" and I'm so happy you got yours...twice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michelle! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! How exciting! She is adorable! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! Congrats! Beautiful baby and name. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations, she is beautiful!!

    Kelli @ loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had heard about the latest addition to the Dean Family! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a shocking(ly wonderful) week you have had! Congrats to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her. I want to meet her SO bad! Soon soon soon! Like July. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God IS good! Congrats on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Congrats!! Babies are wonderful and so are birth mothers who make these things possible! God Bless you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! She is beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness - how WONDERFUL for you! Congratulations on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete