Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wedding Cupcakes

If you read my blog at all, I am sure you wonder if I have a.d.d. or have an identity crisis! ha! I can't decide if I am a furniture restorer, baker, cook, or 31 consultant, and also throw in a stay at home mom with a part time at home administration job. Apparently I like to be busy?

 My husband and I are catering 3 weddings this summer. We are doing the dinner as well as the cupcake/wedding cake. Two of these weddings are on back to back weekends.... crazy? Yes.

I was lucky enough to be asked to do the cupcakes for a beautiful wedding last weekend. The couple were high school sweethearts, and one of my best friend's little brother was the groom. Sweet sweet couple. I made Red Velvet, Chocolate, Lemon and White cupcakes all with cream cheese frosting. 220 of them. It was a long, exhausting 2 day project, but I was happy to do it! Below are my beauties, and if you click on the types of cupcake I did that will take you to a link with the recipes!!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow what a lot of yummy looking cupcakes! You certainly are keeping yourself busy! Hope you're having a lovely summer!

    ReplyDelete