Friday, April 8, 2011

Big Boy Room in the making!

My little man is almost two! I cannot believe it... We decided his nursery was ready to be turned into a big boy room. T is very very very into trucks, construction trucks preferably, thanks to his daddy. So I figured a contruction room would be perfect! I thought about getting some vinyl decals of trucks for the walls, but they were all coming out too spendy. So I thought of the idea of projecting trucks onto the wall, tracing them and then painting them! Lucky for me, my dad happened to have a projector that I simply plugged into my computer and projected images to the wall!!!!!!!!
Here is one of the images on the wall

Here is my projector set up with the computer and one of my traced tractors.

Another tractor. I am going to fill them in with yellow and black! If you don't have access to a projector like the ones I used, an old fashioned overhead projector works great too!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea! I can't wait to see them all filled in. I'm sure your little boy will love them as well! I wish we could do this, but we'll hve to stick with the pricey wall decals for now..

    ReplyDelete