Friday, October 8, 2010

Bottle Cap Magnets

I saw a cute idea at craft warehouse a while ago where they put some magnets on bottle caps to make them magnets. I thought this was a great idea since I have TONS of bottle caps... Thanks to my husband! So, I decided I would print out some pictures, and make picture bottle cap magnets.


Supplies you will need: Magnets, bottle caps, pictures cut into size of caps and I used hot glue.

First I glued the magnet to the bottle cap

Then I glued the picture on! Here is my little pumpkin Thomas. I printed the pictures from my computer, so the glue kind of made the ink change a little bit of color, so you might consider if you care about that when you are making yours.

All my finished bottle cap magnets!

My boys holding up one of my favorite pictures of my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment