Supplies you will need:
1. Wooden blocks or Wooden Plaques
2, Wooden Letters (Even those cheaper cardboard letters would work)
3. Scrapbook Paper
4. Mod Podge
6. Hot Glue or another strong glue
I decided to do the letters of our last name!
So, yes. It is crooked hanging above my door, but we just haven't got around to fixing it!
All I did was:
1. Paint the wooden block on places that the paper will not cover up. And paint the letter also.
2. Cut out the paper to the size of the wooden block
3. Mod Podge the paper onto the block
4. Glue the letter on top of it all and it is done!
These are so simple and so cute! Next time I want to have different paper under each letter so it will be more fun and more contrasting!