I got them both at a thrift store for less than $2. Both of the clock mechanisms worked fine, so they just needed some decorating
I started by taking the clock apart.
Then I took the pieces outside and painted them. My husband LOVES when I paint on the grass! :)
Next I found the paper that I wanted to use for the inside of the clock, and traced the old clock face on the back of the paper.
I had a bunch of stick on letters in my scrapbooking stash, so I decided to use those for the numbers.
Then I snapped the whole clock back together and here it is! I think I will be putting this up in our bedroom!