Saturday, October 2, 2010

Clock Tutorial

Today I was looking through my stash of things I have in a pile I want to do something with, and I found these clocks!
I got them both at a thrift store for less than $2. Both of the clock mechanisms worked fine, so they just needed some decorating

I started by taking the clock apart.

Then I took the pieces outside and painted them. My husband LOVES when I paint on the grass! :)

Next I found the paper that I wanted to use for the inside of the clock, and traced the old clock face on the back of the paper.

I had a bunch of stick on letters in my scrapbooking stash, so I decided to use those for the numbers.

Then I snapped the whole clock back together and here it is! I think I will be putting this up in our bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment