Monday, August 15, 2011

Play Cupboard MAKEOVER

My husband's Grandma gave me this really really cute old kid's play cupboard about a month ago. It has been sitting in the garage waiting for me to do something with it. I could not decide what color I wanted to paint it, but yesterday I decided to paint it BLUE with chalkboard paint on the cupboards and counter top. I also found some really adorable pull knobs at Hobby Lobby. Here is the before and after shots!



I love it! It is a little darker than I expected with the chalkboard paint, but I think she will love it when she gets a bit older. I like that it is a neutral color in case my son decides to play with it too!

2 comments:

  1. What a great addition to your home! I love your idea of using the chalkbaord paint. I bet the kids will love using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a giveaway on my blog to celebrate 50 followers. Come see.

    http://craftmysoul.blogspot.com/2011/08/50-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete