Thursday, August 25, 2011

Remembering Mom.


Five years ago today, a beautiful woman left her earthly home, and went to be with Jesus in heaven. My mom was only 46, and I was 18 when she died. She had struggled with a short 10 month battle with lymphoma. My mom was really one of the most wonderful people you could have ever known. She was a strong Godly woman, and I hope I can someday be more like her. She taught me the most important thing in life, how to be a wonderful Mother. I am sad my children will never get to know her, but thankful one day we will all be in heaven together. Love you mom. Miss you more than ever. 

Here is a video I did for her funeral highlighting her incredible life. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    Your picture is beautiful. My mom died of cancer in December of 2010- just eight months ago, when I was 22. I just wanted to let you know- I can relate. Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo. You look like your mother. I know she is pleased at how you have turned out. I lost my father when I was 15 & my mom when I was 22. It is hard still to this day & I am way past those ages. Remember the good times & she will always be close in your heart Michelle.
    Blessed Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. She would be proud to see all the beauty and optimism you write about here on your blog, Michelle! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss! What a touching video of your mom.

    ReplyDelete