Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I love my bread machine

Recently I discovered the wonders of a bread machine. I had never used one, and my Grandma happened to have a spare, so she gave it to me! Now I LOVE making bread, pizza dough, whatever. I love how you just throw all the ingredients in, and it does all the work. That's my kind of machine. Here is some cinnamon raisin bread I made that I am going to make a bread pudding with for thanksgiving.
Here is the recipe. It calls for bread flower, but I used all purpose flower and it turned out fine!

Ingredients


1 cup milk, room temperature

3 tablespoons butter, softened

3 tablespoons honey

1 tablespoon brown sugar

1 egg, room temperature

1 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

3 cups bread flour

2 1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast

1 cup raisins

Directions

1.Add all ingredients, except raisins, in the order given above, or as directed in your bread machine manual. Set the bread maker on Sweet Dough setting.

2.Add the raisins at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.

I found this delicious recipe at All Recipes



3 comments:

  1. I always wanted a bread machine! I recently had a delicious bread appetiser someone made. Once I make it I'll put the recipe on my blog :) I am a new follower! Hope you can take time to check out my page!

    http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    Kate xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a bread machine! My step-mom had one when I was growing up and I have fond memories of the delicious bread she made! I guess I can add it to my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I found you from the get to know me in 30 days blog hop! My name is Jessica and my blog is lifewithalittleguy.blogspot.com I hope you'll follow me back!

    That bread looks delicious! I need a bread machine!

    ReplyDelete